A well-sounding reverberation is perhaps one of the most important factors in achieving a full and atmospheric mix, and with this in mind, the SoundSpot® team has created a reverb that can satisfy the demands of the most modern production. After many months of development, we are proud to announce Oracle Algoverb.
Oracle is a universal reverb for all your creative needs and can be used on any sound source with great effect. From the addition of a sense of depth to the piano tunes, to the huge synthetic soundscapes – all that Oracle covers.
• Intuitive, easy-to-navigate user interface.
• Designed for perfect operation with touch controllers, such as Raven by Slate Media.
• Stereo control for precise placement in a stereo field.
• Analog compressor with visual feedback.
• Bandpass filter to form sound and remove unwanted frequencies.
• The LFO effect for creating a signal amplitude motion.
• Flanger effect, for unusual reverb.
• Saturation effect for adding heat or distorting the signal.
• Preset Manager to save and share your own reverb projects.
Year / Date of Issue : 08.2017
Developer : SoundSpot
Developer’s site : SoundSpot
Format : VST, VST3, AAX, AU
Bit depth : 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka : cured
System requirements : Windows: 7, 8 and 10
Mac: OSX 10.7 – 10.12 (Intel Only)