Spectrasonics – Stylus RMX v1.9.8c UPDATE + DATA OS X [AiR][dada]
178 MB MB
Open with Keka.
STYLUS RMX – REALTIME GROOVE MODULE
Stylus RMX is a completely new groove-based virtual instrument plug-in for Macintosh and Windows. Stylus RMX is the first product to offer the combined power of Groove Control™ with Spectrasonics Advanced Groove Engine (S.A.G.E.™) technology giving users dramatic new control over groove production and performance. Spectrasonics’ in-house development team created the new instrument from the ground up, with dozens of new features including the ground-breaking Chaos Designer™, a completely redesigned multi-page user interface, a new core library of sounds, all with a focus on realtime groove creation and performance.
– Intel dual core processor or higher
– AU, VST 2.4 or higher, RTAS or AAX capable host software
– Audio Unit plugin requires host with support for “Cocoa” based plugins
– Native 64-bit and 32-bit on OSX
– 6GB of RAM or more if using the Sample File Server
NOTE: Some users may need to reauthorize after installing this update.
Also includes these features…
– Groundbreaking ability to rearrange audio loops in RMX into different time signatures in real-time!
– Create instant Pattern Variations for any groove, with smart algorithms based on musical rules.
– Groove Lock™ any RMX groove to another RMX groove’s feel.
Includes fixes for the following:
– Interim support for sandboxed audio unit hosts (Garageband X/Logic X).
– Groove audition stop when starting a new groove doesn’t obey trigger mode in groove mode.
– Raising sample start shortens note duration in groove mode.
Do not make money with this software…
Remember to BUY the stuff if you USE it.
thepiratebay.se – 1337x.to – flashtorrents.org – fenopy.se
- Total size 56.7 MB