DrMS is a unique spatial processor, available as AAX/RTAS/AU/VST plugin, with a wide range of applications for mixing, mastering and post production – going from simple MS (Mid-Side) encoding/decoding, over stereo field width and depth enhancement, to fixing mono compatibility issues and more.
DrMS spatial processor version 4 features:
- NEW Native 32-bit & 64-bit VST/AU/RTAS plugin for OSX & Windows. Avid AAX support is planned.
- NEW Much lower CPU use – same high quality sound
- NEW Built in preset management system – exchange presets between hosts and platforms
- NEW Improved GUI
- MS encoding & decoding
- Spatial audio processing: Zoom in, add Depth, change Width
- Mastering grade filters
- Resonant HPF, LPF and Delay on each of the four processing sections
- Feedback circuit for reverb creation and special effects
- Full mono compatibility
- Autogain circuit for easy level matched A/B comparision
- Smart MCU control surface layout
- Wide range of applications for mixing, mastering and post production, going from simple MS encoding/decoding, over stereo field and depth enhancement, to fixing mono compatibility issues and more
- Presets developed by Dylan ‘3D’ Dresdow (Black Eyed Peas, Michael Jackson, Usher) and Emre Ramazanoglu (Shakira, Duffy, Alexander McQueen)