The T-RackS 3 Single Effects Processor series consists of 12 individual effects that work as individual plug-ins or can be added to the award-winning T-RackS 3 suites. T-RackS 3 plug-ins work natively in VST, AU, or RTAS systems for convenient usage inside any popular DAW when mixing individual tracks. Each of the 10 modules included T-RacKS 3 Deluxe Mastering and Mixing Suite are available as T-RackS 3 Singles, and there are some Singles that are only available individually such as the White 2A and Black 76 compressor-limiters.
In addition to being used as a plug-in on individual tracks, all T-RackS 3 singles can be integrated into the the T-RackS 3 Standard Mastering & Mixing Suite (both Plug-in and Standalone) as a user’s needs expand. For example, a user who owns the T-Racks 3 Standard suite can add the Vintage Compressor 670 module and integrate it into the 12 slots in the series/parallel chain available on both the T-RackS 3 Plug-in suite and T-RackS 3 Standalone.
NEW! White 2A Leveling Amplifier
Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670
Vintage Tube Program Equalizer
Intelligent, multi-algorithm Brickwall limiter
High precision, high definition Linear Phase Equalizer
Classic T-RackS Compressor
Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter
Classic T-RackS Clipper
Classic T-RackS Equalizer
High quality, high precision, complete metering suite
- 12 individual mixing/mastering processors series comprised of 5 analog and vintage emulations (including models based on the Fairchild® 670 and the Pultec® EQP-1A), 2 digital processors as well the 4 classic T-RackS processors plus metering suite with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicator
- VST, Audio Unit and RTAS plug-ins for any compatible DAW on Mac or PC
- New high-fidelity oversampling with crystal clear transparency, for high quality audio processing
- A-B-C-D quick comparison settings allow to compare various processor set-ups with one click
- New SCC™ technology coupled with IK’s unique DSM™ technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date
- Can be integrated within T-RacKS 3 Deluxe and T-RackS 3 Standard Mastering & Mixing Suite plug-in or standalone
- Presets can be read within module presets in T-RackS 3 Deluxe or Standard Mastering & Mixing Suite
- Current owners of T-RackS 3 Deluxe or Standard suites will be given the individual modules (included in the package they purchased) as a FREE download in their IK User Area
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- T-RackS 3 Single Effects Processor series has all the tools you need to create superb, tube-toned or digital-tuned, mixes and masters on you DAW.
- Its rich, warm sound combines new tube-modeled and state-of-the-art digital processors on top of its classic top-notch analog classics.
- The complete metering section keeps all the most important variables of your sound under control.
- A truly superior set of processors that will put a polish on your tracks you may have never thought possible. All this, while adding the beautiful warmth and space of the tube devices it emulates.
- No other plug-in series offers this kind of dedicated environment for such an important task, and nothing sounds like T-RackS 3.