Year / Release Date : 05.2019
Version : 184.108.40.20611
Developer : Arturia
Developer website : Arturia
Format : STANDALONE, VSTi, VSTi3, AAX
Digit capacity : 64bit
Tabletka : cured
System requirements : Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz 10.10+: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU.
OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
Description : Analog Lab gives you easy access to 6500+ of the hottest presets from our award-winning V Collection .
Contains sounds of all 21 authenticly modeled keyboards that combine impressive sound with exceptional ease of use and amazing features. In addition to studying the feedback from the music community, our developers worked hand in hand with professional ergonomists to optimize every aspect of this tool for creating and playing music. This made it possible to create an intuitive interface, a perfectly organized browser based on categories and a natural display of sound parameters containing the autonomous sound encyclopedia of legendary sounds.
Preserving the real : Why settle for samples of classic instruments when you have faithful reproductions? At Analog Lab, you search for the best sounds from the award-winning Arturia V Collection collection of 21 classical synthesizers, organs and pianos, which are genuine physical models of the originals. There is nothing better than the quality of the organic sound of the past years that is available anywhere.
Add authentic analog warmth : All your favorite sounds to Analog Lab, which gives you the best of 21 instruments that made music history and everything in one convenient place. Analog synthesizers. Digital synthesizers. Acoustic Piano. Electric pianos. Bodies. String machines. With the best of 21 reproductions of vintage instruments, Analog Lab allows you to transcend time and style by arming you with everything from the most iconic sounds of the past to modern sound projects that define musical trends today. If you compose, record or perform, more than 6,500 sounds cover every song, genre, mood, and atmosphere that you can think of — no programs are required. Use it offline or with your favorite DAW.
Find and remember your favorite sounds : With a streamlined new browser in Analog Lab, you can always find the right sound. Where is this sound? Find it in the blink of an eye by clicking on tags to filter the Analog Lab’s extensive sound library by type, performance, instrument, etc. Do you need a bold, funky bass? Just click this tag combination to get a short list from the entire library, or to limit yourself to just the selected virtual tools. Click to add tools to your favorites for instant download later. Use playlists to save only the sounds you need for concerts or sessions and then access or change MIDI programs to your preferred buttons or pedal.
Regardless of whether you are writing, playing or recording, the elegant Analog Lab browser makes it easy to dive into the depths of this vast library for the sound gold you need.
• Updated sounds from the collection of V 6
• More than 6500 sounds from some of the best sound producers in the industry.
• Presets are carefully selected from our V Collection 6 (ARP 2600 V, B-3 V, CS-80 V, Farfisa V, Jup-8 V, Matrix-12 V, Mini V, Modular V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Solina V, Stage-73 V, • Synclavier V, Piano V2, Vox Continental V, Wurli V, Buchla Easel V, Clavinet V, DX7 V and CMI V)
• Updated browser to quickly find the desired sound: by type (bass, pads, leads …), by characteristics (long, bright, dark …), etc.
• Multimode mode to create your own layers, split and add effects
• Automatic display of parameters for Arturia keyboards.
• Parameters can be easily compared with other MIDI controllers.
• Standalone or plugin (VST, VST3, AU, AAX)
• Full editing presets, available for owners of full versions of our synthesizers (Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Wurlitzer V, etc.).
• The user interface is configured automatically according to your Arturia controller.
New in version:
Playlist edition improvements
Playlist preset naming improvements
Favorite presets management improvements
Preset naming improvements
Preset search improvements
Playlists now visible after recalling a project
No more crash when browsing presets
No more crashes when naming preset
Favorite presets now shuffle is enabled
Links to FAQ now available
Playlists are now visible after uninstalling / reinstalling an instrument