TimewARP 2600 is an emulation of the classic ARP 2600 analog synthesizer.
- 3 VCOs – all capable of generating audio band and Low Frequency (LF) signals.
- 1 Lo-Pass Resonant Filter – supports variable-depth self-oscillation and audio band and LF control modulation.
- 1 Sample & Hold – driven by either an internal, external, or MIDI Beat Clock. Can also be used as LFO source.
- 1 Ring Modulator.
- 1 Noise Generator – adjustable from white to red noise.
- 2 Envelope Generators – 1 ADSR, 1 AR.
- 1 Envelope Follower.
- 1 VCA – 2 audio inputs, 1 linear control input, 1 exponential control input. Also has initial gain control.
- 4 plug multiple module.
- Stereo Reverb.
- Output Pan.
- Electronic Switch.
- Lag Processor – LF filtering from 1.2 to 1200Hz.
- 2 Inverter Modules – both with attenuable inputs.
- Preamp In – mono or stereo.
- Virtual ARP 3620 Keyboard.
- Variable-rate portamento, octave switch, pitch bend, LFO controls including delayed sine wave vibrato depth and speed.
- LFO Outputs – include square, triangle, and sine waves.
- External LFO-In – allows keyboard voltages to be modulated by any signal present on the TimewARP 2600.
- Interval Latch Switch – will latch a two note interval for use as single key play.
- 2 Upper Voice Outputs.
- Multiple or Single Trigger Mode – provides for single or multiple gates for slurred notes.
- Keyboard Repeat Mode – provides auto repeat or repeat on key-press synchronized to keyboard LFO and MIDI Beat Clock.