Publisher: Tunecraft Sounds
Website: Tunecraft Sounds
Format: MIDI, WAV, SERUM v1.205+, MASSiVE v1.5.1+
Quality: 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
Description : “Tunecraft Future Chill Hop Sessions” is a new collection of creative sounds inspired by Kaytranada, Ekali, Mura Masa, Soulection and other cutting edge artists and producers. Weighing in at over 900MB with 5 kits, sound loops, drums, MIDI files and a collection of high quality presets for SERUM, MASSiVE, this pack is the must-have toolkit for creating futuristic Hip Hop, Chillstep, Future RnB, Soul or Chill Trap, and as well as any other modern urban genre.
Each kit includes labeled MIDI files, sampled instruments, drums and music loops, and offers a variety of options for structuring basic details and variations, so you can tweak them to your liking and make each track your own, add vocals or change the harmonization and melodies.
You can also find 45 Massive and Serum presets used to create these kits, making it easy to add your own musical phrases. Listen to the demo and see how this innovative sound library will deliver a truly chilling, eclectic and detailed palette of production-ready sounds for your next hits.
……:::::: Product Specifications ::::::……
• Format: WAVs/MIDIs/Synthesizer VSTi Presets
• 026 x Presets For (Xfer Records Serum)
• 002 x (Xfer Records Serum Noises)
• 019 x Presets For (Native Instruments Massive)
• 005 x Construction Kits – (Including: Stems/Loops, MIDIs Files)
• 005 x Mixed & Mastered FullMix/Preview Demos
• 219 x Individual Construction Kits (WAVs) Files
• 078 x Individual Construction Kits (MIDIs) Files
• 042 x Drum Hits (One-Shots) Samples:
• 005 x Cymbals
• 011 x Hi-Hats
• 005 x Kicks
• 010 x Snares And Clap
• 011 x Others
• 391 x Files In Total
• Key And Tempo-Labeled
• 44.1kHz 24-Bit High Quality
• Compatible With All DAWs
• PC & Mac Compatible
• 100% Royalty Free
……:::::: Requirements ::::::……
• Xfer Records Serum v1.205+ or higher.
• Native Instruments Massive v1.5.1+ or higher.
SERUM: Copy preset folder to C:\Users\USER NAME\Documents\Xfer\Serum Presets\Presets
MASSiVE: Use the browser in the tool itself