dpMeterXT is a precise multi channel meter supporting all relevant broadcast audio/music production standards. It features large readouts, meters, graphs, measurement history and data logging.
- click-free 64-bit internal processing.
- multi channel metering: up to 10 channels, multiple channel configurations.
- supports all relevant loudness measurement standards.
- multiple presets.
- integrated, short term, momentary, TP/peak and LRA/PiLR/PsLR.
- true peak measurement based on ITU BS1770.
- K/A/B/C/M/used defined-weighting filter.
- continuous/synced measurement.
- record metering results as automation data.
- large and accurate live meters.
- loudness history graph.
- report and data export.
- scalable GUI.
- user defined GUI colors.
- adjustable pre-gain.
- manual loudness/peak/TP match with given reference level.
Extras. The information : 1.1.8:
– PLR: switchable integrated / short term peak to loudness range
– Graph: fixed crash during display update
Year / Release Date : 09/02/2017
Version : 1.1.8
Developer : TBProAudio
Developer’s site : TBProAudio
Format : VST, VST3, RTAS, AAX
Bit depth : 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka : cured
System requirements : Windows XP or newer