Chris Lord Alge Virtual Drums!
In 2012, remix maven Chris Lord-Alge dusted off his recording engineer hat and went into Burbank’s Ocean studios to capture world-class drum kits for Steven Slate Drums. He took the drum tracks back to his LA studio and mixed them in his classic style using the same processing chains you’ve heard on his hit records. He even recorded a sample layer of his famous Sony reverb unit for the kicks and snares. The Chris Lord-Alge Expansion Library for Steven Slate Drums 4 may be the fattest, punchiest, mix-ready virtual drums you’ll ever work with.
Powerful, punchy, radio-ready drumsImagine having 100 of the world’s best sounding drum kits at your disposal. From punchy tight rock kits, to fat and sizzly vintage kits, and just about everything in between, Steven Slate Drums 4.0 Platinum is the one of the most production-ready drum software instruments you’ll find at Sweetwater.
Slate Digital Chris Lord-Alge Drums for Trigger Features:
- Expansion Library for Steven Slate Drums 4
- Recorded by Chris Lord-Alge at Burbank, California’s Ocean Studios
- Mixed using Alge’s tried-and-true processing chains in his LA mix room
- Kick and snare sounds feature classic Sony reverb processing sample layers
- Includes 12 drum presets, 11 kicks, 12 snares, 5 toms, 1 hi-hat, 4 crashes, and 1 ride
Mix-ready virtual drums: Chris Lord-Alge Expansion Library for Steven Slate Drums 4!