Release Year/Date : 2022
Version : 18.104.22.168
Developer : StaffPad Ltd.
Developer site : www.staffpad.net
Bit depth : 32bit
Interface language : English
Tabletka : installing a certificate that signed the application
System requirements : Windows 10 (verified), Windows 8 (not verified)
Description : Score writer application for creating musical compositions using handwriting recognition and multi-touch input for musical notation.
In the distribution, a folder is attached for the “Step by step installation of the program” in the form of numbered screenshots.
- In the distribution there is a folder with a step-by-step guide to installing the program in the form of screenshots.
- Make sure you have “Developer Mode” set in “Windows Settings” before starting the installation
- Before each new launch, you need to reset the program settings in the “Windows Settings” (how to do this is shown in the screenshots in the distribution)
The program is offered for tests.
- Important: to run the application every time you need to reset the settings through the “Windows Settings” (projects with compositions are not affected), you also need an Internet connection.
- The program is distributed more for trial use, due to some inconvenience with the launch.
- In the store, the application costs about $ 90, but there is no trial version. For those who would like to get acquainted with the program on the principle of Try before you buy – this application corresponds to the functionality of licensed software and is suitable for tests with your touch laptop / tablet and pen input of notes.