ProjectSAM is excited to announce Symphobia Colours: a brand-new library series that expands the world of Symphobia. Building on the Symphobia concept, Symphobia Colours brings you fresh sounds in smaller packages. Two exciting new volumes mark the launch of this series: Animator and Orchestrator.
Behold an industry first: real legato transitions for chords. For Symphobia Colours: Orchestrator, ProjectSAM recorded major and minor chords with all possible transitions between them. For example, C major and F minor were recorded separately, as well as C major changing into F minor and vice versa. The result is extremely realistic, musical and evocative.
The two ensembles recorded for Orchestrator are strings performing with choir and brass performing with woodwinds. A full set of legato chords is available for these two arrangements. Major and minor chords are mapped to two regions on the keyboard, allowing you to trigger and connect them using single keys.
In addition to the legato chords, a number of other ensembles are available, including legato double basses performing with choir basses, violin with soprano sustains, various staccato chords as well as a bonus set of alternative chord orchestrations.
Each instrument type in Orchestrator has a consistent region on the keyboard. Chords are always mapped to the same octaves, so are low basses and high sustains. This makes it extremely easy to layer different sounds together. The included Multis give you a number of such combinations.
Orchestrator is an incredibly inspirational tool that will find its way into your orchestral template from day one.
KEY LIBRARY FEATURES
- Orchestrated major and minor chords with real chord change transitions
- Recorded for 2 ensembles: brass with winds and strings with choir
- Double basses & choir basses ‘Dark Basses’ legato instrument
- 3-Layer mod wheel dynamics
- Bonus tremolo chords, flageolet sustains and staccato instruments
- Bonus celli with double basses sustains from SYMPHOBIA
- Free mode or scale locking option for chord instruments
- 3 concert hall mics with real-time mixing
- On-the-fly octave shifting (nudge instrument
- mapping left or right)
- 9 GB library pool (4.9 GB in compressed NCW format)
- 44.1 kHz 24 bit
- Kontakt 5.3 format (does not work with earlier versions)
- License for Kontakt Player included
- Fast and easy download experience with ProjectSAM Downloader
- 9.3 GB audio pool (actual recordings)
- 4.9 GB on disk (compressed Kontakt format on disk)
- 44.1 kHz 24 bit audio format
- Library version download: 1.01
Kontakt Player requirements
- Minimum Kontakt version: 5.3.0
- Supported plug-in interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX (Pro Tools 10 or higher), ASIO, Core Audio, WASAPI
- Comes with Kontakt Player license
- Also works with full version of Kontakt