ReValver™ MK III.V
Peavey ReValver™ MK III.V models 20 of the world’s most popular guitar amplifiers, including models of Peavey 6505®, Classic®, 3120™, Sensation™ 20, Masterpiece™ 50, ValveKing® and JSX® amps and Budda® SuperDrive and V-Series amps, through an exclusive algorithm that analyzes the interactions of the components on the circuit level, based on the amps’ original schematics.
By controlling these amplifier models from the component level, ReValver is able to model every nuance with amazing accuracy.
ReValver MK III.V also features a robust stomp-box and effects section including various types of chorus, distortion, wah, tremolo, compression, limiter, delay, octaver and much more. An FFT-based convolution reverb allows for very complex and smooth reverbs, including sampled spring reverb.
• 20 amp models, including Peavey 6505®, Classic®, 3120™, Sensation™ 20, Masterpiece™ 50, ValveKing® and JSX® amps and Budda® SuperDrive and V-Series amps
• 12 Preamplifiers
• 9 Power Amplifiers
• 21 Stomp box / pedal-type effects
• 12 rack-style effects
• More than 778 speaker simulations using real-time convolution and membrane modeling
• 8 Utility Functions including tuners, analyzer, splitters, and more
• Fully MIDI mappable
• VST®, RTAS®, Audio Units™ compatible
• ASIO® / WDM, Core Audio™
• Standalone or Plugin