Year of manufacture : 02/21/2019
Version : 2.1.0
Developer : Native Instruments
Developer website : Native Instruments
Platform : iNTEL
Format : STANDALONE, VSTi, AUi
Digit capacity : 32bit, 64bit
Interface language : English
Tablet : The program is treated (put and work)
System requirements : Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12 or 10.13, Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
Description : KOMPLETE KONTROL unlocks the full potential of KOMPLETE products. Feel the most advanced software tools come alive right under your hands – more expressive, intuitive and inspiring than before. Browse and download sounds with a single click – KOMPLETE KONTROL controls the entire KOMPLETE universe in one plugin thanks to a tag-based browser.
NATIVE MAP technology allows you to automatically assign all key parameters for each KOMPLETE tool to the controller’s touch buttons. The LIGHT GUIDE function will show you the switch key areas in full color depending on the instrument. Create melodies with advanced arpeggiator, optimized for performances.
New in version
• ADDED MIDI mapping support for third party controllers
• It is possible to control some of the MIDI controller. This is an example of the parameterization of the parameterized switching, which is a plug-in switching circuit.
• ADDED Sounds.com Integration
• KOMPLETE KONTROL. The “Download to All NI Apps” feature on the Sounds.com website
• ADDED Sampler plug-in
• When it is downloaded, it will be played immediately. It can be accessed via the GUI for the Sampler. This version of the Sampler supports a sample at any given time.
• CHANGED Samples are available now. Loops and One-shots tabs
• It’s not a problem; the FX tab will be shown. Samples will be located in the Browser tab, regardless of whether they are tagged as Loops or One Shots.
• IMPROVED Instruments, Loops, and One-Shots
• ADDED Previews of loops selected in the Browser will be played in sync with the current project
• If you’re on the loop, it will be turned on. If you want to go through your project, it will make it.
• It will be remembered when it comes to the selection of products.
• ADDED Browser content synchronization between multiple running instances
• When it’s running, it will be synced across the instances. For example, if you have been a case in it, you can no longer need it. Similarly, if you save a piece of it, then it will be available.
• ADDED Accessibility for A-Series keyboards via BROWSER, PLUG-IN (parameters, plug-in chain) SCALE, and ARP
-Enable / disable Accessibility Mode using SHIFT + IDEAS (top left button on the second row)
-Enter Training Mode by double tapping SHIFT when Accessibility is on
-Announcements for INSTANCE coming in a future update
• ADDED When browsing with A-Series, jump quickly to the 4D Encoder
• ADDED Fast Scroll through the results list with the SHIFT and twisting the 4D Encoder
• ADDED Automatic Plug-in Focus (aka ‘Focus Follow’) and device auto-connect for A-Series when used with Ableton Live
• FIXED it is possible to enter now. PLUG-IN from MIDI on A-Series keyboards