Digital Performer represents a complete studio production experience on your computer desktop.
Record, edit, mix, process and master polished recordings. Combine external hardware — synths, controllers, mics, instruments, compressors — with virtual instruments, loops, audio tracks and MIDI tracks, all together in a seamless, intuitive production environment. Work musically with features like the Drum Editor and QuickScribe notation, then switch gears for creative production techniques with inspiring plug-ins like DP’s Subkick, Ensemble Chorus, and guitar FX plug-ins.
Import loops, launch virtual instruments and 3rd-party plug-ins: Digital Performer is the consummate host. Then polish your recording with Digital Performer’s extensive editing, mixing, processing and mastering tools.
No matter how you approach your music and audio production, DP’s highly customizable user interface empowers your personal workflow.
– Added new Guided Lessons, which provide integrated, interactive tutorials. See the new Guided Lesson project in Application Support, or download it as part of the updated tutorial materials from motu.com/download.
– Improved operation with multiple Core Audio devices running under 10.9.
– Sends can now be dragged and dropped in the mixer, just like effect settings.
– Support for Japanese text input on Windows.
– Improved importing crossfades from OMF and AAF files.
– Improved operation on Windows with drag and drop, window focus, instrument aux assignments, and the Movie window.
– Fix for an issue on Windows where Digidesign Accel HD hardware would not change sample rate.
– Addressed several issues related to Movies and Load.
– VIs now retain their aux assignments when duplicating a chunk.
– Improved compatibility with Scuffham S-Gear plugins.
– Video output offset now works with MOTU video hardware and DV output, even when DP is resolved to an external time base.
– Improved compatibility with UAD plug-ins on Windows.
– MIDI tracks now retain output assignments to V-Rack VIs when loaded from a document containing the same V-Rack.
– Fixed a problem with icon menus in plug-ins on Mac OS X 10.9 systems.
– Improved compatibility with iZotope RX3.
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit)
4GB or more recommended
Computer display resolution
1024 x 768 required
1280 x 1024 or higher recommended
Available for 64-bit versions of Windows 8 and 7
Supported audio hardware
Windows: any Windows 8 or 7 Audio or ASIO compatible hardware, any Windows 8 or 7 compatible MIDI hardware