Merging Technologies – Pyramix Virtual Studio 10 is a powerful sound workstation running on the Windows platform and provides users with a number of unique features: recording, editing, mixing, processing and mastering of multi-channel audio material in DSD format (digital SACD media). No other Automated DAW can not offer such high-quality processing, flexibility and the ability to edit in real time.
Pyramix is already recognized as the most advanced digital professional audio industry audio workstation. It offers unrivaled sound quality and flexibility, multi-channel concert music recording, broadcast radio and CD / DSD music mastering.
• Project / exchange session Support: OMF, AAF, XML, Final Cut XML, CMX-EDL, AES31, OpenTL, DAR, Akai DD-series, Protools 5.x
• Digital I / O AES-EBU, TDIF, SDIF, MADI, ADAT / SPDIF daughter cards
• The sampling frequency is 32 kHz, so that out of 384kHz plus DXD and DSD (1-bit 2.8MHZ)
• MassCore technology – (options 48, 128 or 256 + channels of I / O capability)
• Surround mixing
• VST multi-channel support
• Super Audio CD / DSD support
• CD-R Mastering + CD import
• CD imports and CD mastering the full standard Red Book
• CD Disk Write to full Red Book standard CD
• DDP Mastering
• Pow-R Redithering
• Virtual transport server
• Sonic import
• Apple (Final Cut Pro) XML sharing
• Prosoniq MPEX3 Time / Pitch Scaling
• EQ-X, Extreme Definition parametric equalizer
• Video / TC sync
• Machine control (Sony P2 protocol, including the Chase Synchronizer)
• Remote control (Sony P2 + MIDI protocol)
• Advanced Video Support: Record and playback DV encoded AVI video files internally in Pyramix to PAL / NTSC using the appropriate DV converter (not supplied).
• Control machine (Sony P2 + MIDI protocol)
• Real-time editing
• Full delay compensation
• External inserts
• Unlimited custom Fade / Xfade
• 16 to 384 Simultaneous I / O channel configurations of the system
• Software Unlimited editing (Virtual) tracks
• Complex dynamic automation
• Advanced Media Manager with full search and retrieval
• Full support for multi-channel VST plug-ins
• Network and network streaming capabilities, both standard
• Additional Sphinx 2 – 8-channel AD-DA Extreme Definition Converter.
• Pyramix is compatible with almost all other converters, including ApogeeTM, LynxTM, PrismSoundTM, FocusriteTM and more easily by specifying Pyramix with a combination of AES-EBU, MADI, SDIF, TDIF or ADAT card interface.
Version : 11.0.4
Developer : Merging
Developer’s site : merging.com/products/pyramix
Bit depth : 64bit
Language : English
Tabletka : is present / VR
System requirements : * Intel Core 2 Duo or Core2 Quad recommended (required for MassCoreTM)
* Minimum 1GB of RAM under Windows XP. Minimum 2GB under Windows Vista but preferably 3GB or even 4GB for large MassCore systems!
* IDE, SATA or SCSI System Hard Disk
* PCIe graphic card with resolution of 1024×768 or better (ideally Dual-Head for twin screen operations) ATI X1550 series or higher.
* SATA 2 / RAID HD for Audio Storage
* SVGA 17 “monitor (19” or better recommended)
* 3 button mouse
* USB 2 or Firewire (better) for ASIO Audio
* Windows 7 SP1 X64 / Windows 10 X64