Longcat Audio Technologies has announced the release of H3D, their new 3D audio binaural plug-in for Digital Audio Workstations.
Aimed at musicians or podcasts producers, Longcat’s H3D inserts in major audio software (such as Cubase, Live, Pyramix, Nuendo or REAPER), and allows the user to create immersive 3D mixes for headphones, by visually animating a large number of audio tracks in a full-3D interface.
- 3D object-based mixing: use the 3D interface to visually place and animate sounds.
- Longcat Audio H3D technology: when listening on headphones, H3D allows panning sound in 3D all around the listener’s head.
- Unique HRTF processing: H3D uses Longcat own processed HRTF filters in order to achieve the best spatialization effects.
- H3D Presence: independently adjust H3D’s immersion effect using the Presence parameter.
- Automation: fully automate parameters and 3D animation of audio tracks.
- No tedious settings: Just insert H3D plugins and start moving sounds in 3D.