Cerberus Bass Amplifikation is a three-channel bass amplifier plug-in. With it’s intuitive single screen interface, whatever your playing stye is, pick or fingerstyle in any music you play, Cerberus Bass Amplifikation will provide the warmth of a tube amp, punch of a solid-state power or turn it up to the Drive amp type. For further tweaking, Cerberus Bass Amplifikation gives you tonal control through its compressor, contour control, parametric and graphic EQ, and D.I. wetness control.
Cerberus Bass Amplifikation also comes with features standard to Kuassa’s other amp products; noise gate, and dual cabinet miking modeler. In addition, the Rack Extension version features a handful of CV input controls, suitable for modulation routing, parameter automation, or experimental purpose.
- 3 Amp Types.
- Bulit-in Compressor, Noise Gate and Output Limiter.
- 3 types of matching cabinets, 6 microphones and Direct Mix.
- Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations with mono/stereo option.
- Tone-shaping capability with Contour, Semi-parametric EQ, and Graphic EQ.
- CV input controls for various parameters.
- Familiar and easy to use graphic interface.
- Supports up to 96000Hz Sample Rate.