Publisher : Ingram Audio
Website : ingramaudio
Format : KONTAKT 5.8.1+
Quality : 16 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
Description : The search for the perfect drum tones is over!
Drum Daddy is a new fully loaded virtual drum instrument that has samples for every style. Whether it’s rock, country, metal or even polka, Drum Daddy has you covered. And with an easy-to-use interface and built-in controls, nothing can stop you from getting the top of all drum tones with just one click.
mixer– Features 17 individually controllable Direct, Overhead and Room channels for maximum control. All channels can be routed to individual channels on your DAWS using the built-in output menu. Each channel can be clicked and highlighted to display more detailed control options. From switching left/right overheads to changing the pitch, you have all the tools you need to create sound out of your head.
Effects – Built-in controls and effects give you the freedom to shape the reels however you want. Use the “Girth” and “Stank” sliders to give the drums more character. Built-in compressors and an equalizer allow you to mix without additional plug-ins.
Space– One of Drum Daddy’s biggest goals was to ensure that the room and overheads had that authentic sound and response that live drum parts have. The room is what the drums do, and most of the time it shows what’s wrong with the library. That’s why all Drum Daddy samples were recorded at Capital House Studio owned and operated by Nick Ingram, Nick has spent years in the music industry learning features and acoustics to build the best drum space. The studio has an impressive living room with 15″ ceilings and cement floors, providing the best acoustics for any set. All samples were designed and mixed by Nick Ingram.
* 22×23 kick SJC Hybrid Kick
* 24×16 kick Custom Savior Kick
* 24×14 kick Custom Savior Kick
* 24×16 kick Vintage Slingerland Kick
* 14×8 Maple Snare Custom Savior Snare
* 14×5 Maple Snare Gretsch Catalina Snare
* 14×6 Brass Snare Brass Savior Snare
* 14×8 Damp Snare Savior Snare with Big Fat Snare Head
* 14×8 Steel Snare DW Performance Series Snare
* 14×8 Steel Snare Tama Sound Lab Project Snare
* 14×6 Walnut Snare Spero Musicworks Maple/Walnut Snare
* 12″ Tom Savior Tom
* 13″ Tom Savior Tom
* 16″ Tom Savior Tom
* 18” Crash Zildjian 18″ A Custom Crash
* 20” Crash Zildjian 20″ A Custom Crash
* 18” China Zildjian 18″ Oriental China
* 10” Splash Zildjian 10″ A Custom Splash
* 22” Ride Zildjian 22″ A Custom Ride
* 14″ Hi-Hat Meinl 14″ Byzance Dark Hi-Hats