Shreddage 2 SRP adds a new American-made 7-string guitar to the Shreddage series, with all-new recordings performed by one of today’s brightest upcoming talents: Jules Conroy, better known as the YouTube starFamilyJules7x! Best known for his blistering rock & metal covers of classic video game music, as well as the metal soundtrack to the megahit ‘Crypt of the Necrodancer’, Jules badass style brings a new and unique sound to our Shreddage line.
As with 2015’s IBZ expansion, Shreddage 2 SRP uses our very latest script engine with intelligent real-time performance, custom articulation mapping, built-in FX rack, and dozens of advanced options. All crucial techniques are here, from hard sustains and powerchords to pinch harmonics, tremolo, and true fingered vibrato. In total, SRP comes with over 13,000 samples and up to ELEVEN (!!!) layers of palm mutes. (Because with metal, eleven is always better than ten.)
Of course, the tone of a guitar is just as important as how you play it, and the tone of Shreddage 2 SRP fits squarely between the dark, full sound of the original S2 and the thin, biting timbre of IBZ. This makes SRP a surprisingly versatile and powerful choice for genres beyond just rock & metal!
Whether you’re creating mega-thick quad-tracked metalcore rhythms, doom chords, blazing solos, or emotional lead parts, Shreddage 2 SRP is an excellent addition to your virtual instrument arsenal.
- Legendary American guitar sound
- Brutal 7-string Drop-G tuning
- Over 15,000+ 24-bit samples
- Well-rounded and flexible DI tone
- Up to 8x RR variations per note
- Up to 11 layers of palm mutes
- All crucial articulations
- Multiple picking modes/behaviors
- Double and quad-tracking capabilities
- Virtual fretboard display with deep tweaking
- Custom-built FX rack with amp + cab sim
- Hi-gain FX presets for instant gratification
- Completely customizable mapping
- New ADVANCED tab to go under-the-hood
- KONTAKT PLAYER compatible
- Kontakt OR Kontakt Player version 5.3.1 or higher.
- 6GB Disk Space
- 3GB RAM Required
- 2007 or later processorYour system must also meet the requirements for version 5.5.2 of Kontakt. If you cannot run that version, you will not be able to load this library.