World-class mixing and mastering plug-ins — on demand
lose your eyes and picture a store full of cool processing gear: compressors and limiters are in a rack over here, EQs are over there – tube, solid state, digital – you name it, this store’s got it all. There are reverbs, de-essers, multiband processors, and a shelf full of vintage emulations. In short, a candy store of tone for recording musicians, engineers, and producers.
Just a gear geek’s fantasy? Nope, this store is very real, and it’s available to you 24/7. It’s the new T-RackS Custom Shop, where you can browse a huge collection of IK’s high-quality processing plug-ins for mixing and mastering, and purchase only the ones you want, when you want them. And the best part is, you can get started without spending a dime by downloading T-RackS Custom Shop.
Gear, gear and free gear
Download and install the T-RackS CS application and once launched, you’ll notice a couple of cool things. First, you’ll find that you already get two pieces of free gear just for being you. You can’t beat that deal! You get the Classic Equalizer module, a 6-band parametric mastering EQ that’s part of the T-RackS Classic bundle, and we’ve also provided you with the T-RackS Metering Suite, which contains a host of useful and detailed displays including Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicators. Both the EQ and meters can be instantiated as separate plug-ins in your DAW, or as part of the integrated T-RackS shell, which features 8 plug-in slots, and allows you to chain up to 12 processors.
Second, if you’re working in your DAW, you’ll notice that ALL of the T-RackS processors have been installed. To use a processor not previously purchased or demo’d, simply select it as a plug-in on your channel strip. You’ll be asked if you’d like to visit the custom shop to activate the demo period of 14 days — that’s right, fully operational for 14 DAYS — or purchase the processor. If you choose neither option, you can still use the processor, but it makes intermittent noise during playback. Pretty slick.
You can also run the T-RackS integrated module as a standalone program, from which you can master your mixes. Whether you’re running standalone or as a plug-in, the Custom Shop can be accessed from inside of T-RackS simply by clicking on the “Custom Shop” button near the lower right corner of the window.
Once you start browsing the Custom Shop, you’ll see that we’re offering high-end processing software at amazingly low prices. By shopping for software this way, you can customize your processor collection to suit your production needs, and you can’t beat the convenience: the T-RackS Custom Shop is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
After you activate the Custom Shop, you’ll see all the modules and collections that we have available. The gear lineup continues to grow, so make sure to check back regularly.
Available T-RackS processors: the gearaholic’s closet
We’re constantly adding gear to the T-RackS Custom Shop offering. To find out more about the individual processors available in T-RackS Custom Shop, click on the processor images below.
Our newest addition is the Mic Room, microphone modeling module.
- Free version of T-RackS including the Custom Shop, Classic T-RackS Equalizer and Metering Suite
- Custom Shop functionality lets you purchase additional modules from inside the program
- T-RackS shell allows for chaining of up to 12 processors
- Complete integration with the AmpliTube Custom Shop
- Standalone integration with ARC System 2 processing
- All processors available as individual plug-ins
- 64-bit native support
- 32-bit 192 kHz support
- 32- & 64-bit AAX Compatibility. Will run in Pro Tools 11, and under AAX in Pro Tools 10
- High-fidelity oversampling for high-quality audio processing through the entire signal path
- SCC™ technology coupled with IK’s unique DSM™ technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date
- Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, “compare” function and more
- New Mic Room module now available for purchase in T-RackS Custom Shop and IK online store
- All modules can be purchased using Gear Credits (Custom Shop) or regular currency (Custom Shop/IK online store)
- 14 days unrestricted trial period
- Custom Shop can be launched by each single module within the DAW