Year / Release Date : 11/18/2019
Version : 5.987
Developer : Cockos
Developer’s site : Cockos
Bit : 32bit, 64bit
Interface language : English + Russian
Tabletka : present
System requirements : Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Description : Cockos Reaper is one of the most advanced programs for creating music, both in the studio and at home. The main “trick” of the program is that it has pattern, keyboard and audio editing. You can specify an unlimited number of audio or midi tracks, not counting how many virtual instruments of the VST format can be added.
Reaper does not take up so much space on the hard drive and does not load the processor, like programs from the FL Studio, Cubase, Reason or Sonar series. With this program you can work even on low-power computers with sound cards that do not support Full duplex operating modes. Although, if the sound card supports this mode, you will get unlimited opportunities to create your own compositions with professional sound even in formats such as 5 + 1, and with additional plug-ins, 7 + 1.
• Unlimited creation and playback of audio and MIDI tracks.
• Ability to run the program from removable media.
• 64-bit audio engine program.
• Small distribution size and high performance.
• Compatible with multi-core processors and multi-processor systems.
• Direct recording to multiple tracks in a variety of formats, including WAV, OGG, MIDI, FLAC, etc.
• Supports a wide range of hardware.
• Supports VST, VSTi, DX, DXi effects and instruments.
• Many built-in tools and effects.
What’s New 5.987
load ffmpeg from user paths on macOS 10.14+ when notarized •
support browsing for .gif in open files / browse for media dialogs
improve drawing on MIDI items with non-1.0 playrate •
optimized redundant copies in installer
correct note-off issues trimming MIDI items •
add action to set pitch cursor to C60
fix peaks display for looped section source with negative start offset