Year / Date of Issue : 05.2018
Version : 2.2
Developer : Blue Cat Audio
Developer’s website : Blue Cat Audio
Format : STANDALONE, VST, VST3, RTAS, AAX, AU
Bit depth : 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka : present
System requirements : An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or later).
Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or 8.
For the plug-in, any DirectX / VST / RTAS / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
For the standalone application, an ASIO, MME or WASAPI compatible audio interface (ASIO recommended)
Mac OS X
An Intel processor.
Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
For the plug-in, any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / RTAS / AAX compatible application.
Description : Blue Cat’s PatchWork – universal plug-in panel in plug-in format, which allows connecting up to 64 plug-ins in one copy in any sequencer. It allows you to join effects in series or create up to 8 parallel chains that can be activated independently. This allows you to create your favorite configurations from effects or tools, without having to use multiple tires. The configuration can be saved as a preset. The plugin is available as a tool and as an audio effect.
New in version
– Major presets loading improvements: hosted plug-ins are now reloaded only when changed, and updated otherwise. Improves performance and audio rendering when loading presets using the same plug-ins.
– Faster GUI loading / instantaneous GUI display after it has been opened once.
– Performance and memory usage improvements.
– Fixed: changing bypass in the Audio Unit version did not update host application’s bypass state.
– Fixed: bypass buttons are now in sync with the hosted plug-ins’ state.
– Win: fixed copy / paste that is stopped working until next app restart.