Galaxy Pianos welcome 2010 with an all new engine, a completely redesigned user interface and, besides the well known Galaxy II Grand Piano Collection, a new grand piano legend: Galaxy Vintage D
Galaxy Instruments’ Vintage D virtual grand piano is based on samples of a vintage Steinway D, a true legend of its class. This Steinway D was built in 1920 in Hamburg in the German factory of Steinway & Sons. It is located at Bauer Studios in Germany, where some of the world’s greatest pianists have recorded legendary albums, among them:
Keith Jarrett, Chick Corea, Richie Beirach, Aziza Mustafa Zadeh, Abdullah Ibrahim, Monty Alexander, Wolfgang Dauner, Carla Bley, Gonzalo Rubalcaba, Aki Takase, and many others. Richie Beirach called it “the best piano in the world”. With the new Galaxy Vintage D this piano legend can be at your fingertips.
Galaxy Vintage D is the first product of the Galaxy Pianos product line, equipped with the new Kontakt 4 engine by Native Instruments. This new engine offers more features, better performance and an all new user interface, designed specially for Galaxy Pianos.
The new user interface presents direct access to all parameters, true half pedalling and repedalling, Unda Corda samples, real Overtones, one knob control of tone colour and dynamics, convolution reverb, adjustable noises, velocity editor, the Warp Engine for sound design beyond regular piano sounds and a lot more.
- Every piano contains more than 2000 samples in 24 Bit
- Mapped in up to 13 modeled velocity zones for a wide and smooth dynamic range
- Real sustain resonance and release samples with multiple velocity
- Real una corda samples (soft pedal)
- Adjustable hammer, pedal, damper and string noises
- Sympathetic String Resonance with real overtones
- Sostenuto and redamper pedal functions
- Half-pedaling when used with continuous sustain pedals
- Adjustable piano lid
- Native Instrument’s Kontakt Player 4 included
- Lossless sample compression
- Direct access to all parameters
- One-button control of tone color, warmth, punch, brilliance, low keys and dynamics
- Adjustable stereo width and position
- Flexible and easy to use velocity editor
- Specially designed compressor for typical pop piano sounds
- Warp section with five FX machines for extreme sound design
- High-end convolution reverb with many different rooms, halls and ambiences
- Recorded at renowned recording studios
2. Add as usual through add labrary. Avoiding Russian or no latin names in the folders!