AudioRealism Bass Line Pro (ABL Pro) by AudioRealism is a Virtual Synth Instrument Plugin for Windows and Mac OS X. It functions as a VST Plugin and an Audio Units Plugin.
- Full range oscillators with no aliasing.
- Non-linear filter with self oscillation and VCF tracking.
- Can be used to process external signals, for example through the VCF.
- Stereo Delay unit with modulatable delay time (left & right).
- 32-voice polyphonic mode.
- Patch cable system that allows additional CV routing.
- 500+ preset patches and sequences.
- 2 Voltage controlled oscillators with sawtooth, squarewave, pulse, triangle and sinus waveforms.
- 1 Voltage controlled noise generator.
- 1 Modulation Generator with Audio Output, which can be used as 3rd VCO.
- 1 Voltage controlled filter (3 filter types, 18dB, 24dBSO and 24dBSO 2xoversampled).
- 2 Envelope generators (Main envelope generator and volume envelope generator), with voltage control.
- Oscillation operator unit (ring and sync between oscillators).
- Noise generator with variable color.
- 1 Envelope follower for AUX signals.
- 2 Inverter modules.
- 2 Attenuators, one with lag output.
- 1 Sequencer with CV Note/Gate output and gate outputs for Slide and Accent.
- 7 octave range.
- 64 steps x 128 patterns.
- Effects per step: Accent, Slide, Transpose up & down.
- Prescale per pattern: 1/16, 1/32, 1/16T and 1/8T.
Many of the features from ABL are still there:
- Internal pattern sequencer.
- User skinnable.
- Full MIDI CC control with learning function.
- Rebirth pattern import.
- Freebee pattern import/export.
- Two MIDI modes (Pattern and Note).