Combining the power of analog synthesis, physical modelling and samples, through the intuitive workflow of a hardware drum machine, Spark is a highly creative beat production center. Spark will save you time when looking for the right drum kit, will get you hooked by its amazing simplicity, and will surprise you by its sonic possibilities. With a complete library including vintage drum machines, electronic analog kits, acoustic & physical drums, Spark is your weapon of choice to create unique grooves whether you are producing in the studio or performing on stage.
Pristine quality sound engines including : TAE® Analog synthesis, Multi layered sampling delivered by reference third-party companies, Physical modelling
480 Instruments / 30 Kits :
- Vintage drum machines : Analog emulations of the TR-808, TR-909, Simmons SDS-V, and Eprom based LinnDrum, Drumtraks, DMX, and more*.
- Electronic kits covering the most popular modern music styles : Dub, House, Techno, Hip Hop, RnB… as well as experimental fields thanks to the physical modelling engine.
- Acoustic drum kits mixing physical modelling and samples for high audio realism.
- 16 key – 64 step sequencer
- 8 velocity & pressure sensitive pads
- Touch sensitive FX Pad with Repeat, Tape, Reverse, Strobe, Pan, Mix, Bit Crusher, 3 mode Filter and Roller
- Advanced Loop mode with divide and move functions
- Real-time automation on all parameters
- 16 track mixer with 9 high quality effects : compressor, reverb, bit crusher, multiband EQ, chorus, delay, distortion, phaser, plate reverb
- Song Mode with up to 64 patterns by song
- Shuffle and Shift modes to humanize grooves
- High precision rotary encoders
- Aluminum enclosure
- Works as a universal MIDI controller towards any third-party software
2.0 version What’s new?
- Entirely revamped software layout
- Extended REX file support
- Modular drum synth editor:
- Create your own patches using Virtual Analog, Samples or REX files
- Build custom instrument macro controls
- New Song mode
- Build pattern chains
- Trigger them from your hardware controller
- Improved Library browser for Projects, Kits, Instruments and Disk browsing
- More than 50 new factory projects