Year / Release Date : 08.2019
Version : 188.8.131.5272
Developer : Arturia
Developer’s site : Arturia
Format : STANDALONE, VSTi, VSTi3, AAX
Bit : 64bit
Tabletka : cured VR
System requirements : Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz 10.10+: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU.
OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
Description : Analog Lab gives you simplified access to 6500+ of the hottest presets from our award-winning V Collection .
Contains the sounds of all 21 authentically modeled keyboards combining impressive sound with exceptional ease of use and awesome features. In addition to studying feedback from the music community, our developers worked hand in hand with professional ergonomists to optimize every aspect of this instrument for creating and playing music. This made it possible to create an intuitive interface, a well-organized browser based on categories and a natural display of sound parameters containing an autonomous sound encyclopedia of legendary sounds.
Preserving the Real : Why settle for samples of classic instruments when you have the right reproductions? At Analog Lab, you search for the best sounds from the award-winning Arturia V Collection of 21 classic synthesizers, organs and pianos that are genuine physical models of the originals. There is nothing better about the quality of the organic sound of yesteryear available anywhere.
Add authentic analogue warmth : All your favorite sounds to the Analog Lab, which gives you the best of 21 instruments that made a history of music and everything in one convenient place. Analog synthesizers. Digital synthesizers. Acoustic Pianos. Electric pianos. Organs. String cars. With the best of 21 reproductions of vintage instruments, the Analog Lab allows you to transcend time and style, arming you with everything from the most iconic sounds of the past to modern sound projects that today define musical trends. If you compose, record or perform, more than 6,500 sounds cover every song, genre, mood and atmosphere that you can think of – no programs are required. Use it offline or with your favorite DAW.
Find and remember your favorite sounds : With the streamlined new browser in Analog Lab, you can always find the right sound. Where is that sound? Find it in no time by clicking on the tags to filter the Analog Lab’s extensive audio library by type, feature, instrument, etc. Need a bold, funky bass? Just click on this tag combination to get a short list from the entire library, or limit yourself to just the selected virtual tools. Click to add tools to your favorites for instant download later. Use playlists to save only the sounds you need for concerts or sessions and then access or change MIDI programs to your preferred buttons or pedal.
Whether you write, play, or record, the elegant Analog Lab browser makes it easy to dive into the depths of this vast library for the sound gold you need.
• Updated by sounds from the collection of V 6
• Over 6,500 sounds from some of the best sound engineers in the industry
• Presets are carefully selected from our V Collection 6 (ARP 2600 V, B-3 V, CS-80 V, Farfisa V, Jup-8 V, Matrix-12 V, Mini V, Modular V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Solina V, Stage-73 V, • Synclavier V, Piano V2, Vox Continental V, Wurli V, Buchla Easel V, Clavinet V, DX7 V and CMI V)
• Updated browser to quickly find the desired sound: by type (bass, pads, leads …), by characteristics (long, bright, dark …), etc.
• Multi-mode for creating your own layers, separation and adding effects
• Automatic display of parameters for Arturia keyboards
• Parameters can be easily mapped to other MIDI controllers
• Standalone or plugin (VST, VST3, AU, AAX)
• Full editing of presets, available for owners of the full versions of our synthesizers (Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Wurlitzer V, etc.).
• The user interface is automatically configured according to your Arturia controller
New in Version:
Mappings from user presets are now recalled properly