Year / Date of Issue : 08/06/2018
Version : 2.5.5
Developer : Ample Sound
Developer’s website : Ample Sound
Format : STANDALONE, VSTi, RTAS, AAX, AU
Bit depth : 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka : present (for Mac requires a Windows emulator)
System requirements : 6 GB of free hard disk space. Windows Vista or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
Description : Ample Metal Eclipse (AME) offers ESP Eclipse guitar sound. This is the first tool in the Ample Metal series. Presented are 8 articulations, including Sustain, Palm Mute, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out. The guitar plays in a lowered frame (CGCFAD), the most commonly used for heavy music. A standard system is also available.
New in version:
Adds Auto Off Velocity feature for keyboards and DAWs which do not support Note Off Velocity.
Bug Fix: Dead notes are triggered by repeating notes.
Supports expansion library.
Activate step-by-step :
1. Install the plug-in.
2. Start it and click on the red inscription ” You need an internet connection for trial “:
3. In the Activation Manager window that appears, click on the ” Activate ” button.
4. Then click on the ” Offline ” tab.
Copy the ” Challenge code “
5. Start keygen, select the product to activate from the list (be careful !!!), insert the copied Challenge code in the ” Challenge code ” field (1) and click on the ” GENERATE ” (2) button. The key code (3) will appear in the ” KeyCode ” field:
6. In keygen, copy ” UserID ” (1) and ” KeyCode ” (2) and paste them into the appropriate fields (with the same names) in the plug-in activation manager and click on the ” Activate ” button:
Activation was successful . You need to restart the plugin.