Sick 6: 666 – The sickening is a horror-themed cinematic and trailer sound effects library for professional composers, sound designers, re-recording mixers, animators, film makers and game developers. It includes over 4GB of sound designed content, with over 1000 stingers, boomers, impacts, stabs, hits, swells, falls, risers, playable pads, drones and ambiences and more. We carefully crafted each sound with a variety of tools and techniques, using organic instrument, sound effect and environmental field recordings as our raw source material to create uniquely nuanced, dynamic and vivid scoring elements that are perfect for any horror, sci-fi, drama, suspense or action scene or project.
– 4.44 GB Installed
– 1098 Samples
– 81 Kontakt 5.5 .nki instrument presets
– 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed PCM wav audio
– Fully integrated Soundminer and BWF metadata
– Unlocked presets and wav samples to allow user customization
– Cinematic Stingers, Stabs, Boomers, Swells, Risers, Transitions, Reveals and Gore FX
– Sustaining Pads, Leads and Atmospheres
– Convolution reverb with a variety of different room, hall and special effect acoustic environments.